I am all about letting your natural beauty shine, especially when it means healthy beauty! In fact, I think natural beauty and healthy beauty should go hand in hand! That’s why I’m sharing an entire line of mineral makeup to help accentuate your natural beauty in a healthy way.
Why use mineral makeup and what makes it so much better than other commercial varieties on the market?
Here are a few reasons it is the perfect choice for healthy beauty:
- Pure Minerals: These Mineral Makeup products are made from pure and natural ingredients sourced from the earth rather than from a lab. Crushed minerals, micas, and natural earth elements offer the color pigmentation in a form that blends beautifully on the skin.
- Skin that can Breathe: The fine minerals in our Mineral Makeup are expertly designed to give you light, even, and sheer coverage that won’t clog the pores or encourage those nasty breakouts. Skin is allowed to breathe and the minerals blend beautifully with the skin’s natural oils.
- Non-irritating: These Mineral Makeup products do not contain any fragrances, oils, or harmful preservatives that often irritate sensitive skin.
- Flawless Look: The Mineral Makeup products do not flake, crease, clump, or cake so you can have that beautiful flawless, youthful look.
- Works Beautifully with All Skin Types: Our skin changes with the seasons and can change as we age. Mineral Makeup is perfect for all skin types including dry, oily, or combination skin to always give you that flawless look no matter what your skin type at the time.
- Versatile: Because these Mineral Makeup products are made from pure mineral pigments, they blend well with other colors. This means you can customize your look for the mood or season of the day.
Easy for beginner makeup users and versatile enough for professional makeup artists!
- Long-lasting Color that Won’t Fade: Mineral Makeup has excellent “staying” power for a beautiful look all day long. Colors won’t fade or disappear as the day goes on so you know you will look your best.
- Long-lasting Shelf-Life: Mineral Makeup lasts for a very long time. Since you don’t need to use very much at a time, many say their colors last for years before having to replace them, making them economical too!
New to mineral makeup?
Contact me to experience them for yourself and feel the difference, see the difference, and let your natural beauty shine in a way that is healthy for your skin!
Here’s one of my favorite recent makeup looks I have created using only these natural Mineral Makeup products!
Any questions, feel free to reach out to me at any time!