- “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” — William Arthur Ward
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.” — John F. Kennedy
- “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” — Epictetus
- “Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.” – Karl Barth
- “We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.” – Cynthia Ozick
- “Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.” – Eileen Caddy
- “In life, one has a choice to take one of two paths: to wait for some special day–or to celebrate each special day.” — Rasheed Ogunlaru
We all have so much to be grateful for! Sending you and your family a harvest of blessings this Thanksgiving.