Hello readers! Man it sure has been a while since I wrote a blog! And I’m sorry about that. I have missed it too!! Let me try to quickly update you…
- I got a part time job
- I started a new business (Jordan Essentials)
- I switched positions at my part time job (still part time)
- I was then offered a full time position
- I started working full time
- I still work with my husband’s family business (evenings and weekends)
- I’ve begun doing Uppercase Living as a hobby (not a business)
- I’ve grown my Jordan Essentials business
And through all this I have been just trying to ADJUST… keep my head afloat – while still trying to balance family, friends, rest, etc. I know you know what I’m saying there. Change is good. I like change. But it’s been a roller coaster over the last year and a half.
I’m excited now because I (think) have finally found the ‘sweet spot’ – I’m ready to get back to the things that are important to me — life, wellness, and creativity. All of that wraps so beautifully into both my full time job and my Jordan Essentials business – plus my husband’s family business that I still play a role in as well.
Yeah, I’m busy – but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
So now that you have a quick overview update — stay tuned! I’ll be sharing more in depth updates about what I’m up to and I’ll get back to sharing here ❤