October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. According to the American Cancer Society, an estimated 1 in 8 American women will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime!
The good news is that there are things we can do to reduce our risk of breast cancer. Some suggestions given by the Mayo Clinic to lower the risk of breast cancer include:
- Being physically active. Exercise does so many great things for the body including supporting a healthy immune system, oxygenating the blood, and reducing the risk of many cancers including breast cancer.
- Eating healthy. Nutrition can play a significant role in the level of risk of breast cancer.
- Avoiding excessive exposure to radiation and environmental pollutions.
- Supporting balanced hormones.
- Using non-toxic, aluminum free deodorants (without antiperspirants)!
Give your skin the best fighting chance with a One-Two-Punch and take the Jordan Essentials Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge. The challenge is simple, and we make it even easier with this duo!
Here is all you need to do:
- Cleanse in the shower with safe, non-toxic Jordan Essentials shower gel or soaps.
My favorite is Charcoal and Tea Tree Soap to help detox your pits.
- After your shower (or bath), spritz Resistance on your pits 3 sprays each side.
- Allow to dry.
- Apply Aluminum Free Deodorant
- SMILE, knowing you can go about your day in confidence and with peace of mind that you did all you can to detox, deodorize, and avoid adding harmful ingredients to your skin!
Support your body, support your skin, and take the Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge with us. Invite your friends, your mom, your daughter, your sisters, and your aunts to join you in this challenge too!
Order yours online today or contact me ❤