Since we are spending a lot more time at home these last few months and who knows how long (if ever) it takes for things to get back to the way they were…… now is a great time to check in with yourself and spend some extra time focusing on YOU.
Here are some of my favorite ways to destress after an exhausting week, help ease your anxiety, and take some time to relax 🙂
- Taking a warm bath is always a great way to let go of that stress. I love sprinkling our Dead Sea Salt soak in the tub right before getting in. Our name Jordan was chosen due to the healing waters of the Jordan River that flows into the Dead Sea, and this soak is packed with Dead Sea salts to help relieve any aches and built-up stress.While a warm bath has many health benefits, so does a cool shower. After heating up in the bath, cool down in the shower to tighten your pores back up to retain natural oils in your hair and skin. Cool showers also increase blood flow and stimulate the production of noradrenaline and beta-endorphins which have an antidepressant effect on us!
- Our skin regenerates itself approximately every 27 days, so it is important to exfoliate away dead skin cells frequently to maintain its health and vitality. Our Salt Scrub is one of our best selling products, and there is no confusion as to why. This scrub is both healthy for the skin and therapeutic!TIP! Save time and money by using our scrub before saving. No need for shaving cream! Apply scrub over the area to shave, rinse thoroughly, then save! That’s it – just water. Super smooth!
- After exfoliating, hydrate your skin with our creamy Shea Body Butter. It is packed with nutrient-rich aloe, green tea, seaweed, chamomile, and Aloe E. This lotion will quench even the driest, roughest skin.
- It wouldn’t be an evening of pampering without a face mask. So, let’s break down the difference between our two masks!
- First, the Detoxifying Clay Mask is made from Bentonite Clay and is more lightweight. It will clean your pores and hydrate leaving your skin dewy and plump.
- On the other hand, our Purifying Charcoal Mask is made from charcoal and is more heavy-duty. This mask works hard to deep clean your pores by pulling out toxins and impurities, and it will leave your skin feeling cleaner than ever. Simply apply your mask of choice in a layer on your whole face and then remove it after a few minutes!
- If you love charcoal but prefer a bar of soap, the Activated Charcoal Soap is just what you need! The charcoal in this soap is gentle but powerful, and it can be used on your whole body! It will clean through all that built-up dirt and grime from the day.
Now, after all that pampering, it’s time to relax and get lost in your own world. Turn off all screens, listen to your favorite music, and enjoy something that makes you happy. Read a book. Cook your favorite meal. Let your creative side free. Meditate. Whatever it may be, step away from the uncertainties of life, and take this time for yourself because you deserve it.
Any questions, feel free to reach out to me any time!