Then you are going to LOVE this project!
Let’s be honest – what do we do with those coloring sheets after we’re finished our masterpieces? Nothing.
And that’s just not right – those masterpieces deserve to be displayed! 😉
So this super simple project will take your artful coloring and turn it into an art piece in your home – or take it to your office – or even makes a great gift! Talk about personalized gift idea – they’d get your art (which clearly should be in a museum 😉 ) and a special message from you all in one!
Project Cost: $20-$25 (+T/S)
- Pick out your favorite adult coloring book .
- Choose a shadow box or frame for display. I really like this 3 pack from Michaels. (because you know you’ll want to do more than one 😉 )
- Choose the message/expression you’d like to apply to the front of the shadowbox. Links below for the ones pictured. You can shop on my site for many other choices also.
- Color away!
- Place the coloring sheet inside the shadowbox – you can cut the sheet to fit perfectly or even cut it smaller and add another colored scrapbook paper to create a border.
- Apply the vinyl of your choosing to the front of the shadow box. Check out this video for easy application instructions.
- Ta-Da! Your project is complete! 🙂
Don’t forget to share pictures of your completed projects with me 🙂