I absolutely have loved this expression since it was released last July at our annual convention – I’ve seen lots of creative ways to use it – but this one takes the cake!
How fun! And something you could totally do with your kids under supervision. And of course – use some of those old crayons laying around also!
Here’s how to complete this project 🙂
- 11 x 14 Canvas (@ Michaels)
- Broken Crayons Still Color Vinyl (Order here -or- place your order through my full site)
- Crayons – approximately 30 needed for this size (@ Michaels – I like this triangle ones but any will work)
- Glue – Hot Glue Gun (@Michaels) -or- use any instant glue.
- Heat Gun – works best – can also use hair dryer but it is not as controlled. (Buy heat gun online)
Follow this video instruction on how to melt the crayons on the canvas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgk0j-XSjGo
Allow crayon wax to fully dry.
Apply vinyl – take your time – the waxy surface will require patience on getting vinyl to adhere.
*TIP: use the heat source again on low setting and heat the vinyl into the crayon – make sure to keep distance as not to melt the vinyl.
That’s it! You’ve completed this fun project 🙂
Don’t forget to share your pictures with me!