Hello cute UpStyle idea!! ❤
- All you need is a lamp – which you probably have many of in your home already – or ask around to friends who may have ones they aren’t using any more.
- Make sure the shade has a smooth interior surface (usually these are a sort of plastic or heavy fabric/canvas – but smooth).
- Measure the shades height and measure the amount of space you’d like your design to cover. (for example: the shade is 14″ tall but you want the design to cover 12″ x 8″)
- Then you have two options:
- YOU create your own design! (see details below)
- Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will personalize the design for you!
Here’s a design I created. Keep in mind the color of your lamp shade as well when choosing colors. This 12×8 design would end up costing less than $15 (with t/s included) – create a couple other projects too and save some on the shipping costs 🙂
- If you want to create your design…
- Log in / register on my design website (this allows you to design and save your designs – yay!)
- Then click on the Products tab
- Text & Graphic
- Add Custom Text
- You can add multiple text boxes to create the design you want.
- Make sure to “Mirror” the design before you save it (this will be cut in reverse so to be read from the outside)
- Once you’re happy with your design – you can add it to your cart from there and place your order.
LIVE A LIFE INSPIRED.